STAY UP TO DATE WITH US
Dear Boston Dragon Boat Community,
The Boston Dragon Boat Festival organization has been closely monitoring the rapidly changing status of COVID-19 in the Boston area. After discussion, we have decided that the Boston Dragon Boat Festival will be cancelled this June.
While we are sad to announce this, we know that this is the most responsible course of action to take for the community's safety. As of now, the 2020 festival-related practices and activities are going on hold until further notice. For any general questions or updates, please follow us on FaceBook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are aware that the 2020 registration has just opened and we will be refunding all race registration and vendor fees.
In the meantime:
Stay aware of the latest COVID-19 updates from WHO and your local health authority.
Protect yourself and others by practicing respiratory hygiene, washing your hands, and staying home if you are sick.
Please stay safe and support each other in these unique times. We thank you for your understanding and continued support - Boston Dragon Boat Festival will see you on the water in 2021!